Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update

I thought I should look over my list and note the progress I've made on the various Things.

1. I've been writing a moderate amount; maybe not enough, though, I should definitely up the number of words per day.
3. I haven't read much yet over break, although I did finish The Time Traveler's Wife. I need to start a new book.
7. I've watched (or rewatched, as the case may be):
Apocalypse Now
Citizen Kane
Gone with the Wind
Rear Window
Singin' in the Rain
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Sunset Boulevard
25th Hour
14. 1/14 (Margee, Jess and I went and saw Shutter Island) and this Friday Jess, RJ, Kenny and I are going to see Robin Hood, so that will be another one.:)
21. Have been working on my book with Jeni's assistance.
46. I've been writing these sporadicall, and I should do it more, since I enjoy so much reading them later on.
47. Same with the new word.
50. Same with news stories.
52. I've started putting my bangs back in bobby pins. Nothing special, but it is new. :)
58. I've been pretty consistent with the Food Journal.
67. Phoebe and I have been reading together a lot. Usually five or six books a day.
99. Probably the thing I'm most proud of: I've stopped scratching my fingers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment